Welcome to the Arab Lawyers Association. Founded in 2018 the group will stand to develop and promote the legal profession within the Arab community in the United Kingdom. The Arab Lawyers Association will aim to;
1. To promote and develop Arab lawyers within the United Kingdom.
2. To offer professional development, networking and social opportunities to its members by holding events throughout the year in order to encourage business.
3. To encourage and support students with networking opportunities, workshops and advice.
4. To work with and support organisations which promote fair justice, equal rights and the rule of law in Arab countries.
5. To advocate diversity within the legal profession.
Set up in January 2018 please follow our page and look out for our updates and upcoming events. Anyone interested in assisting us grow and expand ALA please get in touch.
Check back soon for updates about our various events.